Welcome to the “Cashazing” App.
Effective Date June 2023
- We appreciate your concerns and interest in the privacy of your data, so we have prepared this policy to help you understand the nature of collecting, using, sharing, and how to handle this personal data when you visit the “Cashazing” App.
- This policy applies to all of your use of the “Cashazing” App including information, data, services, tools, and all pages and other activities that we provide on or through the App or when you otherwise interact with us, and this policy does not apply to any third-party sites, applications, or services that are linked to the App.
- By accessing or using the “Cashazing” App, you signify your consent to this policy. You may use this App only if you consent to the practices described in this policy.
- The policy is available in both Arabic and English, and in case of any conflict between the English language and the Arabic language, the approved version is the Arabic version.
The following terms and words shall have such meanings assigned to the same unless otherwise required by the context:
- “We”, “Us”, or “Our”: refers to CASHAZING Trading Company the owner and operator of the “Cashazing” App.
- “Personal Data”:data of an individual whose identity is defined or can be reasonably defined whether through such Personal Data or through the combination of such data with any other data.
- “Personal Data Processing”:Personal Data Processing through one operation or more such as gathering, receipt, registration, organization, storage, preparation, modification, retrieval, usage, disclosure, publication, transfer, withholding, destruction, erasure, and cancellation.
- “Lawful Purpose”: The purpose for which the personal data of an Individual is processed, in accordance with the law.
- “Laws”:refers to the laws and regulations in force in the State of Qatar.
- COLLECTION OF DATA
We use different methods to collect personal data when using the “Cashazing” App, For example:
- Account Data: such as your name, email, mobile number, gender, date of birth, and country.
- Payment Data: such as credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, and other data, we use this data to complete the payment by contracted payments gateways.
- Contact Data: such as name, email address, mobile number, message title, and subject.
- Technical Data: such as internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the internet, internet service provider, referral/exit pages, device ID, advertising ID, operating system, types of add-ons, date and time, number of clicks, data about your use of our services, and data related to networked devices.
- Tracking Data: We and certain trusted partners operating with us or on our behalf may collect data about your activity on the App using tracking technologies, including cookies, pixel tags, or other similar technologies.
- Third parties Data: such as marketing partners, and other third parties.
- LIMITS OF USE OF DATA
We are always bound by protecting your privacy. Consequently, we use the personal data for the following purposes:
- To assist you to register your account, processing your registration as a user, and identify you when you use the App.
- To provide a better service to you; and measure, improve and develop our services.
- To provide you with the quiz information and the information that is most relevant to you and your interest.
- To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, questions, and comments.
- To make suggestions regarding services that may concern you, this may depend on your activity.
- To Process billing and payment, including, and share payment data with payment gateways to complete the payment process.
- For promotional, marketing, and advertising purposes, conduct market research and surveys.
- LEGAL DISCLOSURE OF DATA
- We may disclose and share data based on a legal basis as follow:
- With the data owner’s consent to use his personal data for a specific purpose, or to achieve our legitimate interests.
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal processes, or to execute a judicial order issued by a competent court, public prosecution, or investigation judge.
- Comply with our accountability and transparency principles and disclosure policies.
- Detect or prevent suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, and illegal activities.
- Protect against imminent harm to our rights, property, or others’ rights as required or permitted by law.
- We may also disclosure, share or transfer your data in the event that CASHAZING Trading Company sale a part of the business or assets to another company, or engages in any restructuring, merger, acquisition, joint venture, bankruptcy, or other disposition, your data may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction and then the new entity may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this policy.
- We may share data with third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including business analytics, payment processing, customer service, marketing, public relations, distribution of surveys, and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including, for example, as necessary to operate features of the App or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests.
- We may disclose and share data based on a legal basis as follow:
- STORAGE OF DATA
- We will retain your personal data associated with your account in our archives for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by the laws.
- We may retain your profile information, following the termination of your account, for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, or audit purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, any information that you choose to make public on the service may not be removable.
- PROTECT OF DATA
- CASHAZING Trading Company takes appropriate administrative and technical precautions to protect personal data against accidental or unauthorized destruction, and loss, as well as against alteration or disclosure of, access to, and any other unauthorized forms of processing, and providing an appropriate level of security taking into account the latest technological security measures, the nature of the data to be processed, and the potential risks involved.
- This level of protection can only be 100% effective if you follow your own security policies. To help us protect your personal data. You must always keep your account data secure and not share it with
- CASHAZING Trading Company will not be responsible for your failure to keep the confidentiality of your data or any actions resulting from third parties accessing it.
- USER RIGHTS
According to the personal data protection law, the user shall have the following rights:
- Right to withdraw the prior consent thereof for personal data processing.
- Right to object to processing the personal data thereof if such processing is not necessary to achieve the purposes for which such personal data have been collected or where such collected personal data are beyond the extent required, discriminatory, unfair, or illegal.
- Right to request omission or erasure of his personal data thereof in any of the cases referred to in the preceding two items, upon cessation of the purpose for which the processing has been conducted, or where all justifications for maintaining it.
- Right to request correction of his personal data. A request so made shall be accompanied by proof of the accuracy of his request.
- Right to notify him of processing the personal data thereof and the purposes for which such processing is conducted.
- Right to notify him of any disclosure of inaccurate personal data.
- Right to obtain a copy of the personal data.
- EXTERNAL LINKS
- “Cashazing” App may contain links to third parties, we shall not be responsible for the policies or practices employed by websites or services linked to the “Cashazing” App, including the information or content contained therein or the data collection practices or privacy policies therein.
- MARKETING MESSAGES
If you have provided us with your data in order to receive updates from us or to receive information about services or support requests, we may send you marketing e-mail messages. You can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from us at any time by following the unsubscribe link in our email communications or by emailing us.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
“Cashazing” App are not intended for children, and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children and do not intend to do so.
- Cookies are small files or records that we may place on your web browser for collecting data about your activities on the “Cashazing” App, preparing reports, and assessing trends, in order to determine relevant interest-based advertisements to serve the customers and otherwise monitoring the way in which the App is being used.
- We may also use services hosted by third parties, to assist us with these matters which may collect information, such as your IP address, sent by your browser or via cookies. This is intended to enhance convenience for you, and to assist us to run an efficient operation.
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us:
- E-mail: email@example.com
Copyright © “Cashazing” App 2023
All Rights Reserved to CASHAZING Trading Company